Talk:RISC OS Installation
Here's some further advice which has been received. As I don't yet have my Pandora, I'm just pasting it here for the moment rather than putting it on the article page.
Some clarifications to the wiki yet.
- Important: the right-SD slot is not supported under RISC OS. A second SD Card is so little sense.
- After confirming the selection in the boot menu the whole thing with the B button on the right gamepad.
- The external keyboard works for me only when a drive with RISCOS-!Boot (USB stick) is available.
- If in doubt just helps the same procedure as for the old Beagle Board.
The first tests I've been through.
- The battery live more than 10h. I have no active hub and then the alls and provides something to it depends on the Pandora with.
- The battery lasts about 5 hours.
- The programs I've tried to run. As PhotoDesk, RiscCAD, Techwriter, Netsurf (EtherUSB with Lindy adapter and UMTS-stick with ComCentre), Messenger ...
- DigitalCD und Kino no yet. But I have not yet seen the settings.
- The speed corresponds to the BB with 600MHz. However, the boot go faster.
--Trevj 12:07, 13 September 2011 (CEST)