Talk:DOSBox compatibility list
From Pandora Wiki
Improving this concept
- Given how many DOS applications there are, how is it possible to maintain this list?
- Maybe this can be broken up into games and non-games.
- Isn't this the sort of thing a specialized website would be better at? I wonder if there is a user out there who would want to do such a thing.
- There are too many columns, making this too wide. This wouldn't look good on the Pandora.
- I don't think the status colour can be moved into the game title column. Maybe if we had one separate page section for each status, then that column can be removed?
- MHz seems like it does need its own column. I assume there people who would look at this list, sort it by MHz and cannot overclock above a certain number.
- Frameskip seems like it could be moved into notes.
- DOSBox version seems like it could be moved into notes.
- Year doesn't seem relevant at all. Maybe in the game title, or removed entirely. Why would a person want to sort this list by year?
- Display mode doesn't seem particularly relevant. Maybe move that into notes. Why would a person want to sort this list by display mode?
- Comments should probably be left-aligned.