GParted doesn't run
- As root, edit /usr/share/applications/gparted.desktop, and change:
Exec=gksudo /usr/sbin/gparted %f
Exec=gksu /usr/sbin/gparted %f
I messed up the user creation
- So you can log in as root. Open a terminal and type:
Can't see any .pnd
- Click on the green icon near the Xfce menu.
Still can't see any .pnd
- You forgot to add your user in the right groups. Edit /etc/group and add yourself to:
audio cdrom floppy plugdev video power netdev lp scanner
I don't want USB enabled at boot
- Edit /etc/rc.d/rc.local , and comment:
modprobe ehci-hcd into
- modprobe ehci-hcd
Can't set the battery monitor to display time left
- Left-click anywhere on the center of the Xfce menu bar.
Panel-->Panel Preferences-->Items-->Battery Monitor
Emulators and Games icons are the same
- It's because freedesktop menus are crap. I lost days trying to set them up.