In the user registration process at the various Open Pandora related sites (board, wiki, repo, bugtracker, …) Porg suggests to display the following hint:
- As a courtesy to other users, in order to not take their name away on other sites.
- For your own convenience, to achieve a uniform nickname on all the OpenPandora sites, as a new arriving community member.
- Which Open Pandora relates websites (with user registration) are there? Anyone please add the URLs to the list below.
- Which site operators are willing to cooperate? Site operators, please confirm your readiness, by writing your name plus short note next to the URL. Requirements for participating site operators:
- Offer a software interface (API) for testing whether a username exists at your site.
- Display the hint and link to or embed the checking service (iframe) into the registration page/process of your site.
- We need a web developer to create that multisite username checking service. Developer volunteers, please participate in the discussion process, or enlist your dedication right below.
URL of a Open Pandora related website which uses user registrations/logins + site operator(s) (nick)name and confirmation of participation + optional remarks:
http://c4a.openpandora.org/ — Compo4all MAME - ladder/scoreboard competition for classic arcade games
Alternate Language Sites:
Developers, who are willing to realize the multisite username checking service, please enlist your (nick)name and confirmation of participation plus optional remarks here: