Cli-love/documentation updating idea
This requires I get wiki administrative access, so that one or more pages can be created, and locked so that regular users cannot see them.
This also allows free user-access to update online documentation. Only a wiki administrator can approve a specific oldid which can be downloaded into a user's local cli-love.
For every wiki documentation page I want to bridge to CLI Love:
1) Create a locked page. Its exact url and oldid will be hard-coded within the cli-love documentation updating script. Example URL:
1a) Within (1) is a reference to a specific wiki page and oldid number. Example content:
2) The cli-love script is be hard-coded to download that locked page (1).
\wget http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=Cli-love/some-help-page/update&oldid=1&action=raw -O filename.ext
3) Read its contents of (2) and compare it to an already-known URL.
4) If the already-known URL is different, then download the new content (1a) and overwrite the local version of that document.
\wget http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=Cli-love/some-help-page&oldid=10929 -O filename.ext
- Be able to easily force-download all documents, in case there are any issues.