Hi, I was just wondering if there was a reason that you removed Shareaza from the Port Requests page, or if that was an accident. Esn 08:38, 10 September 2010 (MEST) Maplesugarlover 12 September 2010 It was a mistake, I made while I was adding stuff and reorganizing it. A lot of stuff was out of order : )
- Ok, thanks. (though just a note, if you reply on my talk page to a comment I leave here, instead of on the same page, I get a notification of your reply - it's a bit easier that way). Esn 08:38, 19 September 2010 (MEST)
Hi! Thanks for responding to objections and making the Port Requests page look much nicer as well. Not sure if you know or not, but you can use the "preview" button to see your changes before clicking "save" - that way you can make fewer edits. This also makes the page history less messy, in case someone else wants to have a look at what you changed. (if you know this, sorry - I just noticed that you were making lots of edits for very small changes) Esn 03:44, 4 November 2010 (MET) Maplesugarlover 15:22, 6 November 2010 (MET)(dates off) sorry about the history , it's messy because 1. I noticed an error and fixed it or 2.I was crazy and on a deleting spree. anything else I could fix on the page?
- Nah, it looks pretty nice right now. By the way, you can leave your name & date after a comment, like I do, by writing four tildes in a row (a tilde is the symbol ~). The wiki software automatically transforms that into name & date. Esn 06:54, 6 November 2010 (MET)Maplesugarlover 15:12, 6 November 2010 (MET) like this? thank you, i've been wondering how to do that
- Yep, but you add them AFTER your post, not before. ;) Also, you can use the "colon" symbol to create an indentation on the left. Esn 02:34, 7 November 2010 (MET)
Will X run on Pandora
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Seems okay... Esn 05:50, 7 February 2011 (MET)
erm, what was wrong with adding GLTron there? --ant 09:16, 11 February 2011 (MET)
- My bad, I've been known to delete things... After reading this http://mobile4dev.blogspot.com/2011/01/gltron-ported-to-symbain-s60v3.html , it should be easy to port. I just get it mixed up with the other tron game. Should be fine to add it back and do you know why the website for gl tron is down ? maplesugarlover 09:42, 11 February 2011 (MET)
What are the differences between GLtron and Armagetron Advanced ?
- added. no i'm not sure why it's down... it's worrying. it was fine the last time i checked a couple months ago. i've played both games and thought gltron was way better... it allows you to customize basically everything in the game except the turning angle of the lightcycles. i just found it a generally much more enjoyable game to play. i wish there was some way to get folks to know that porting wouldn't be too difficult (which is one of the reasons i thought of it)... i just have no skills in this area at all (and i've tried). --ant 00:02, 12 February 2011 (MET)
You should probably point out that there are gles ports already http://mobile4dev.blogspot.com/2011/01/gltron-ported-to-symbain-s60v3.html and that it doesn't require gl maplesugarlover 00:06, 12 February 2011 (MET)
Why did you delete MogsVsDogs?
Please explain. Even if the project was abandoned, it was a useful piece of history. Esn 06:34, 2 March 2011 (MET)
- I just restored it . Happy now. Get Evildragon admin you and un-admin me. good night maplesugarlover 07:34, 2 March 2011 (MET)
ps , I think that's it. Only other stuff I deleted was spam, empty and pages from 2008ish, but if I missed anything, feel free to tell me. Also make sure to ask milkshake for repo access. It's not completed but its very nice. Blue Protoman and I know the address , but milkshake wants it private for now. Please ask him for the address maplesugarlover 07:39, 2 March 2011 (MET)