Hey, welcome to the wiki! Please use four tildes to sign when you leave a comment on talk pages or whatnot, like this:
~~~~. Otherwise people won't know who left the comment. Esn 22:51, 22 January 2011 (MET)
Not terribly familiar with wiki editing. In the future I will. Thanks. Blue Protoman 22:55, 22 January 2011 (MET)
Gang Garrison 2
Why did you delete Gang Garrison 2 on the port requests page? maplesugarlover 20:24, 27 January 2011 (MET)
- Oh, I see that it runs on a proprietary engine. You should comment your edits maplesugarlover 20:27, 27 January 2011 (MET)
Next time I will. Blue Protoman 00:57, 28 January 2011 (MET)
games color coding
Just a general request. Before you make major changes to a page next time, could you leave the proposal in the talk page and wait a few days? Most of what you've done has been pretty logical, but these kinds of things are hard to undo. Esn 01:14, 21 February 2011 (MET)
In the future I will. I'm out of ideas for major changes, anyway. Blue Protoman 02:36, 21 February 2011 (MET)
- I seriously doubt that the PSP is running a 2D Saturn game at full speed. Show me a video and I'll get off your case.
- Also, Mhz doesn't mean shit. It's the strength of the processor that does.
- Megahertz does not represent strength, only clock speed.
Yes, that is true - but only if we are talking about Completely different CPU architectures. PSP - MIPS, Pandora - ARM; MIPS and ARM are quite similar to each other, and have a lot in common. That is why Megahertz (in this specific case) could be used for estimating relative performance.
- I'd tell you more, but I'm not qualified to do so. Plenty of people on the boards are, though.
- Post a thread on the forums, then get ready to hide. boards.openpandora.org
I have already done that. People believed, and already made several port attempts. http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/57602-yabause-port-request/
esn was apparently on vacation. now he's back and complaining about the edits since then. One of the complaints is that their should not be a unreleased page. Apparently the software lists should list unreleased stuff. I think that's barely above including nonworking software but that's a different argument. what are your thoughts on this? I might be admin but I never asked for it. only needed it for deleting spam,banning spammers and deleting dated pages unedited from 2008. Last week was school vacation but I'm back now so I can't do as much. School is tiring and I don't have the energy to bicker about organization of unreleased software. Then again , I've never really updated the wiki lists. Just to many fields of data to enter. I hope that when the repo comes, it will relieve most of this burden. some pnds might be rejected from repo , but it should relieve the wiki of the task of cataloging Pandora software. I'm exhausted so post your thoughts and I'll get to them later maplesugarlover 04:40, 2 March 2011 (MET)
- ps, did you check out release 7 of pcsx-reARMed? maplesugarlover 04:43, 2 March 2011 (MET)
- Fellows, I don't want to make fuss about this, and I'd like to come to something that we can agree on. Please check out the Games (fork) page - that's my proposal. It's not done yet; I'll need another half-hour. Its purpose is to combine all of the information that you've added, but make it easy on the eyes and easy to edit.
- "games" and "game engines" are thus in the same list, but if you want to, you can sort by the "type" column to differentiate them.
- Unreleased games are included, and aren't on one big "unreleased" page, for convenience. For the same reason that emulators/games/other software are currently split up into three lists rather than on one page; they require slightly different table organization. Esn 05:19, 2 March 2011 (MET)