Hey, welcome to the wiki! Please use four tildes to sign when you leave a comment on talk pages or whatnot, like this:
~~~~. Otherwise people won't know who left the comment. Esn 22:51, 22 January 2011 (MET)
Not terribly familiar with wiki editing. In the future I will. Thanks. Blue Protoman 22:55, 22 January 2011 (MET)
Gang Garrison 2
Why did you delete Gang Garrison 2 on the port requests page? maplesugarlover 20:24, 27 January 2011 (MET)
- Oh, I see that it runs on a proprietary engine. You should comment your edits maplesugarlover 20:27, 27 January 2011 (MET)
Next time I will. Blue Protoman 00:57, 28 January 2011 (MET)
games color coding
Just a general request. Before you make major changes to a page next time, could you leave the proposal in the talk page and wait a few days? Most of what you've done has been pretty logical, but these kinds of things are hard to undo. Esn 01:14, 21 February 2011 (MET)
In the future I will. I'm out of ideas for major changes, anyway. Blue Protoman 02:36, 21 February 2011 (MET)
- I seriously doubt that the PSP is running a 2D Saturn game at full speed. Show me a video and I'll get off your case.
- Also, Mhz doesn't mean shit. It's the strength of the processor that does.
- Megahertz does not represent strength, only clock speed.
Yes, that is true - but only if we are talking about Completely different CPU architectures. PSP - MIPS, Pandora - ARM; MIPS and ARM are quite similar to each other, and have a lot in common. That is why Megahertz (in this specific case) could be used for estimating relative performance.
- I'd tell you more, but I'm not qualified to do so. Plenty of people on the boards are, though.
- Post a thread on the forums, then get ready to hide. boards.openpandora.org
I have already done that. People believed, and already made several port attempts. http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/57602-yabause-port-request/