|Pickle, john4p, Notaz, tuki_cat, others|
|Version||22.214.171.124 (May 15, 2011)|
|Status||Public release available|
|Google Docs Compatibility List|
Pandora port of UAE4ALL. There are two versions, one with stable video sync, and the "alternate" version with working nubs. Both versions use the same appdata folder.
- Readme - very detailed readme with instructions (but for an outdated version).
- Tutorial: How to get UAE4ALL working on the Pandora
- Recalibrating the Stylus: UAE4all needs to be in stylus mode, then touch and hold the stylus against the screen, hold down the L button and the d-pad can be used to move the pointer so it matches with the stylus. It works but with Heimdall after about 30 secs the stylus loses calibration. I tried it with Lemmings and it worked great.
Runs at full speed (and is limited to prevent running faster) .
A version is available with additions added by john4p, as well as work on the graphics by Notaz and some work by tuki_cat and EvilDragon: Discussion. It should now have proper video-sync.
These are the controls for the "normal" version of May 15, 2011.  The "nubs" version is the same, but the left&right nubs can be used to control the mouse (in the usual way for the Pandora) in "joystick" mode.
Note: (L), (R), (A), (B), (X), (Y), refer to the game buttons, not the keyboard letters.
- SELECT: Open GUI
- START: Toggle joystick/mouse/stylus mode
- Hold (L) + (R) + D-pad: Move display horizontally or vertically1
- (L)+S key: Quick save
- (L)+L key: Quick load
- (L)+D key: show/hide status line (shows disk drive activity)
All modes except Custom Control mode
- (R)+D-pad: arrow keys
Note: If "Custom Control mode" is turned on in the main menu, the assignments for the d-pad and game keys (ABXYLR) can be changed to whatever you want. Only the bolded shortcuts still work in Custom Control mode.
- D-pad: Joystick movement
- (A)/(X): Joystick fire button (depends which mode button mode you are in)
- (X)/(A): Up on joystick (used as jump in platform games, etc. depends which mode button mode you are in)
- (B): Second fire button
- (Y): Space
- (L) + D-pad: Mouse movement
- (L) + (A): left mouse button
- (L) + (B): right mouse button
- (L) + K: Open or close virtual keyboard
- (R) + (Y): Autofire on/off
- (R) + (A): left Alt
- (R) + (X): Help
- (R) + (B): Ctrl
- D-pad: Move mouse pointer
- D-pad-left: Left Alt2
- (L): Left Alt2
- (R): Right Alt2
- (A): Left mouse button
- (B): Right mouse button
- (B): Right Alt2
- (Y): hold Y to slow down mouse movement when using the D-pad or Left Nub
- (Y): Space (push table in pinball)
- (X): Keyboard arrow down (to pull the spring in pinball games)
- Tap screen: left click
- (L)/(R) + tap screen: right click
- D-pad-left: left mouse button
- D-pad-right: right mouse button
- D-pad-down: prevent mouse from clicking.
- D-pad-up: simultaneous left+right click (Cannon Fodder grenades)
- Hold stylus against screen + (L) + D-pad: Align position of mouse pointer with stylus
1You may need this because some games will be taller or wider than the screen, depending on which aspect ratio you choose in the beginning. Screen positioning gets saved and restored by "save general config" and "save per game config".
2if someone wants to use the triggers for pinball
- YouTube video (of very old version)