Talk:Will X run on the Pandora?
why is this here
- Yeah, probably. But one thing is worth saving: I like how the color codes are for one column only, unlike in emulator list where the whole row is a color. This is a useful thing to know for future emulator compatibility lists on the wiki. Also, this color red is much easier on the eyes than the one in the emulator list right now... maybe we should use this one instead... Esn 01:11, 16 July 2010 (MEST)
- The weird thing is that this article was created months after the Port Requests article was... the one useful bit of information it has now is mentioning which programs could theoretically be ported, but practically would not work well (i.e. the Sega Saturn emulator). I don't know if that justifies keeping it, though... we should ask the original creator, maybe... Esn 01:15, 16 July 2010 (MEST)
Justifies it to me. I added it to the main page. Let's see some action here! Blue Protoman 15:25, 23 January 2011 (MET)
- I see this page as a good spot for things that are requested but have doubtful chance of getting ported. Basicsally things that are requested and get cut from port requests maplesugarlover 17:49, 19 February 2011 (MET)
We need more "It's Possible" entries
Anyone mind coming here and telling us what IS possible?
stuff on port request maplesugarlover 17:42, 19 February 2011 (MET)
To Whoever Added Yabause
It's not happening. No, it doesn't matter that the Saturn only runs at 333Mhz. It's got a very complex architecture, and is a bitch to program for, much less emulate. The link you gave was for a TEST release. As in, just porting it to port it. It runs like crap. Blue Protoman 21:31, 18 February 2011 (MET)
- But not entirely, it seems; you don't have the different degrees between "possible" and "impossible" that are present here. Also, please explain your reasoning: what is the benefit of having both "port requests" and "unportable" things on one page? Esn 19:35, 21 March 2011 (MET)
- people often ont see stuff on will x run . so they think it was never added. I could ask what the advantage of having unreleased stuff on the software list is. If the source is avaliable and its not already ported.add it to port request. What makes something impossible? Its not closed stuff, it can be modified. Unportable is really just a "really difficult" section. Only stuff I would call impossible is full speed on mess,mame,dolphin and pcsx2. Not really sure about the "unportable" emulators