I added the full spec list from the bluwiki page with minor updates and changes. I did not update any of the existing links, though. This really needs to get done. Chip 02:22, 15 April 2008 (CEST)
- Thanks for doing this - I did mean to move the information across at some point but I've been busy. When I get a Pandora board it is fairly likely I'll start to throw some more information on here and we can slowly remove the links to 'prove' various aspects of the design as it becomes more final. Orkie 19:48, 15 April 2008 (CEST)
- OpenGL ES Demonstrated link updated. AeroSigma 13:47, 7 July 2008 (PST)
Sorry about that
I accidentally added the 'we need help' header thinking it was the Spanish page. All fixed.
Nat1192 03:00, 1 October 2008 (CEST)
Several threads on the forums have linked to pictures and videos comparing real Pandoras to other gadgets. I suggest we add some of these with permission. (The SizEasy is nice, but leaves a lot to imagination...)
--Ollonk 22:05, 21 June 2010 (MEST)
- Very nice. I missed that topic. I think the size comparisons should actually go on their own page (with a link on this page).
- Edit: I made a page for it Size Comparisons
- --Cheese 23:21, 21 June 2010 (MEST)
Someone who was there to experience the whole process, from when it was first announced, to when it started shipping, should expand this section. Or at least post some notes here for me or whoever feels up to doing it. --Cheese 07:25, 26 June 2010 (MEST) Created a page for this.--Tsh 19:51, 26 June 2010 (MEST)
mp3 playing time - 100hrs or 20?
- After starting exaile with a fully charged battery and playing music for a few minutes, when I opened the lid again the battery meter told me I had 19.5 hours left. I didn't leave it on to see if it really lasted that long. --Nyan 10:07, 7 September 2010 (MEST)
- The whole point of the '100' hours, and the quote from the forum is that with good power management, and if the DSP can be used to play music (with minimal support from the main CPU), some tasks can be optimised - it is not a reflection of the current state.