- Team - same as on OP, needs more pictures, better structure.
- Manual - metapage with info assembled from other pages. (Hw and SW) For example assembly/disassembly from repairs. Screenshots of every installed app.
- Timeline - double duty of notable events and planned events, current progress. Some history.
- Environmental - metapage with recycling info and source of material from all pages.
- Logo logo thread no holes in the dp
- Audio Headset TRRS connector with switch- port schematics, info, mic, speakers
- Battery microUSB charging port with hacker friendly serial I/O - mAh, weight, environmental info. Charging
- Bluetooth - Info, using internal bt app
- [[Pyra:Case|Case] - info, 3dprint files, mods opening the lid
- CPU - CpuModule, info and how to overclock 
- Display - HDMI port Screen, tv out, rotation,
- GPS - redir to #section under modem
- GPU - Info and how to overclock
- Keyboard - layout, keymapping layout threadabxy labels
- LEDs - how to manage blinkenlights rgb info power rgb
- Nubs - info, 3dprint files
- Modem SIM card slot on models equiped with 3G/UMTS/GPS module - 3g radio info and how to set up mobile internets
- RAM - info, how to overclock.
- Repairs - Disassembly, 3d files, how to fix
- Storage - microSDXC slot (NAND override) Two SDXC slots eSata combo nand and SD card info storage options
- USB microUSB Standard USB 2.0 combo host port and microUSB 3.0 OTG host/device switching port - info
- WiFi - Driver, info.Display - Screen, tv out,
OS and software
- Overclocking: metapage with included info from GPU and CPU and RAM
- 3d models
- Parts/ purchase info
- Charging → Battery#charging* Memory → ram or storage?