- Team - same as on OP, but more pictures and better structure.
- Manual - metapage with info assembled from other pages. (Hw and SW) For example assembly/disassembly from repairs. Screenshots of every installed app.
- Timeline - double duty of notable events and planned events, current progress. Some history.
- Environmental: metapage with recycling info and source of material from all pages.
- Debian (default)- The parts that are custom to the pyradebistro. Fontchoice, dpi, list of installed programs
- Slackware -
- Gentoo -
- /inhouse apps
- Audio - port schematics, info, mic, speakers
- Battery - mAh, weight, environmental info. Charging
- Bluetooth - Info, using internal bt app
- Case - info, 3dprint files, mods
- CPU - info and how to overclock
- Display - Screen, tv out, rotation,
- GPU - Info and how to overclock
- Keyboard - layout, keymapping
- LEDs - how to manage blinkenlights
- Nubs - info, 3dprint files
- Modem - 3g radio info and how to set up mobile internets
- RAM - info, how to overclock.
- Repairs - Disassembly, 3d files, flaws/damages and how to correct them
- Storage - nand and SD card info
- USB - info
- WiFi - Driver, info.Display - Screen, tv out,
- /Guides: (Only notaz quality development/advanced pages.) Dont duplicate anything thats already fine on the pandorawiki.
- Overclocking: metapage with included info from GPU and CPU and RAM
- List of redirects:
- Charging → Battery#charging.
- Memory → ram or storage?
DONT LINK TO ANYTHING FOUND HERE, IT WILL BREAK.
OS and software
[boards.openpandora.org/topic/15530-the-software-side software storage options]