- Team - same as on OP, more pictures, better structure.
- Manual - metapage with info assembled from other pages. (Hw and SW) For example assembly/disassembly from repairs. Screenshots of every installed app.
- Timeline - double duty of notable events and planned events, current progress. Some history.
- Environmental - metapage with recycling info and source of material from all pages.
- Logo logo thread no holes in the dp
- Audio - port schematics, info, mic, speakers
- Battery - mAh, weight, environmental info. Charging
- Bluetooth - Info, using internal bt app
- Case - info, 3dprint files, mods opening the lid
- CPU - info and how to overclock 
- Display - Screen, tv out, rotation,
- GPU - Info and how to overclock
- Keyboard - layout, keymapping layout threadabxy labels
- LEDs - how to manage blinkenlights rgb info power rgb
- Nubs - info, 3dprint files
- Modem - 3g radio info and how to set up mobile internets
- RAM - info, how to overclock.
- Repairs - Disassembly, 3d files, how to fix
- Storage - nand and SD card info storage options
- USB - info
- WiFi - Driver, info.Display - Screen, tv out,
OS and software
- Forum section
- software storage options
- Debian (default) - The parts that are custom to the pyradebistro. Fontchoice, dpi, list of installed programs
- Slackware -
- Gentoo -
- /inhouse apps
- wbviewer -
- repo-client -
- C4a -
- Overclocking: metapage with included info from GPU and CPU and RAM
- Charging → Battery#charging* Memory → ram or storage?