English company run by Craig Joseph Rothwell along with boardmembers in his family
26 Feb 2008 ⇒ Present day (5 Years )Director
14 Feb 2012 ⇒ 1 May 2013 (1 Year ) Director
26 Feb 2008 ⇒ Present day (5 Years ) Company Secretary
14 Feb 2012 ⇒ Present day (1 Year ) Director
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle Upon Tyne
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
all company papers relating to events below.
2013 not included.
- Craig lies to CC about incoming stock forecast. (CC was partly to blame letting boards oxidize meanwhile, but it all goes back to Craig Rothwell in that no contract was made.)
- Bank account canceled/paypal
- Preorder dev software fund was never used to fund software, instead it was claimed this money had been spent on dev units.
- ICP1 shipments were late and problematic (another company, but same owner)
- Mini metal pandoras and support badges were late, and problematic, some goods never delivered.
- Google wallet account canceled.
- Craig Rothwell did not want to disclose his preorder unit queue number. This is not a singular event.
- Declines offer to do drop shipping sales of pandoras.
- 1GHz scandal, takes additional preorders and upgrades, late and problematic, some goods never delivered.
- Preorders divided into all sorts of queues, failing basic arithmetic.
- Does not use full sum of money received after ED lifted the stock off him for refunds.
- Does not pay for 1GHz units from ED of openpandora GmbH, leaving him no choice but to cut this from the remainder of the openpandora ltd preorder queue described in the business plan.
- Preorder numbers turn out to be higher than what was disclosed.
- ICP2 scandal, late and problematic, no goods delivered. (another company, same Craig Rothwell)
- No communication from craig rothwell, even less than the earlier lacking communication.
- Undercutting business by selling refurb items from gbax site in attempt to shut down business.
- Ebay account of company member JACQUELYN JONES account: happyface4918 CLICKCLACKKNITS is used to sell pandoras on the side.
- Files blank accounting details for 2013 Craig Rothwell claims this in 2012 http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/7312-there-we-go-2012-02-28/page-15#entry130882
"I don't have any investors, our accounts have always been filed correctly and on time and there are no issues with them."
Only partly true, attempt to get investors on craigs part never came into frutition http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/458-investors/?hl=%2Bhis+%2Binvestors
- 02 Dec 2013 Change of Accounting Reference Date
- 30 Nov 2013 Accounts Filed at Company Registration Office
- 23 Nov 2013 Suspension of striking off letter
- 23 Nov 2013 Voluntary Dissolution Suspended
- 18 Nov 2013 Voluntary Dissolution Requested
- 05 Nov 2013 Change of Officers
- TM01 - Termination of appointment of director APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR DEBBIE-LEIGH JONES
- 01 May 2013 Accounts
- 14 Feb 2013 Annual Returns
- 30 Nov 2012 Accounts Filed at Company Registration Office
- 23 Mar 2012 Ammended Accounts Filed
- 28 Feb 2012 Accounts
- 14 Feb 2012 Change of Officers
- 14 Feb 2012 Annual Returns
- 30 Nov 2011 Accounts Filed at Company Registration Office
28 Feb 2011Accounts
- 26 Feb 2011 Annual Returns
- 30 Nov 2010 Accounts Filed at Company Registration Office
- 26 Apr 2010 Ammended Accounts Filed
- 28 Feb 2010 Accounts
- 26 Feb 2010 Annual Returns
- 26 Dec 2009 Accounts Filed at Company Registration Office
28 Feb 2009Accounts
- 26 Feb 2009 Annual Returns
- 26 Feb 2008 Founded