The final keyboard layout on the Pandora looks like this:
In addition, XFCE has some default assignments:
- Shoulder Buttons: L=Shift, R=Ctrl
- D-pad: Cursor Keys
- L-Nub: Mouse Cursor
- Alt/Ctrl/Start(1 sec) Kill(long hold)
- R-Nub: Mousebutton Mode (L=L mousebutton click, U=Double-L-click, R=R mousebutton click, D=Middle mousebutton click)
- Game: A=Home, B=End, Y=PgUp, X=PgDn
- Shift-Enter: Compose mode
- Fn key: Sticky, so can be pressed before a key which you want to modify.
Compose mode allows <shift><enter><fn> s a to combine " and a to get a special character, for example.
See also: a tutorial about Keyboard remapping.
Note: In DOSBox, in order to use the colon symbol, you have to press shift (left shoulder button) + Fn + ";". This also goes for the underscore symbol.
In the months before the first preorders were taken, there was much discussion and community voting about the best layout. This was one of the final votes. The final layout was different from either one of the two most popular community suggestions, however.