What does it have?
- TV out
- Stereo line out
- Stereo line in
- The UART lines can also be used as GPIO (six of them) and PWM lines (four of them).
Note that Power Out defaults to 2.8V, while the I/O lines work with 1.8V logic. To avoid damaging the Pandora, a level shifter will be required for most applications.
Just for reference: the Pandora-side of the connector is Tyco 1717312-1, you already have that. 
- Astron, part number 3111014-301-R
- Available from DragonBox for 7 EUR each 
- Tyco Electronics, part number 1717169-2 
- The manufacturer does *not* stock these for engineering samples, and very few vendors carry them
- Community member WizardStan ordered a bunch and sold them for $2 each plus shipping from Canada 
- Community members peca and Nardella designed and manufactured a break-out-board for easier soldering