From Pandora Wiki
Kernel and Firmware
- Pandora kernel and Firmware reference information including SD card booting
- [Pandora Bug Tracker], Reporting bugs instructions
- Official Open Tasks (please don't edit unless you are a dev)
- Set up a cross-compiler to compile code for the Pandora on your PC.
- Or, set up and compile directly on the Pandora, 'bollocks' style.
Porting and Writing Software
- If porting existing software, try the porting guide.
- If creating new code, then the development tutorials may be useful.
- Learn more about the PND file format that is used for distribution.
- PND quickstart - Quickly learn how to make PNDs (using Linux) for your software.
Pandora firmware (kernel, libpnd, etc etc) governance
- Learn more about submitting patches to the firmware and libraries