From Pandora Wiki
- Black plastic or black plastic coated with gray paint.
- Molded plastic by company in China that is now closed. The injection moulds are lost.
- Manufactured in Germany on a brand new 5-Axis CNC machining centre.
- Preorder by external company IDV engineering working with Dragonbox. A minimum of 100 orders is needed, the initial run is not limited to 100.
- It is said that this is the cost of the project, and that its offered as a service rather than for profit.
- AW-7075 (aluminium with Mouse gray or Jet Black anodizing.)
- This is a coating that hardens the aluminium and prevents corrosion.
- All latches and notches on the original case design will be replaced by screws.
- Torx, hex or phillips screws is not known.
- Costs 99 EUR (incl. VAT) A 35 euro service is offered by dragonbox to change cases.
- As a full aluminium case is also a faraday cage that sheilds wireless signals, plastic doors will be made to allow for connectivity. 
- It is possible that an alu case will be offered as an option when ordering a pandora in the future, for the few that are left, if any.
- Can be used to modify the design, and is 3D-printable. Feel free to share modifications with the community.
* License for the Pandora Case Files:
- I, Dave Cancilier,
- still retain all rights and ownership an have rights to do anything with
- Pandora design/files as I wish, such as uploading to a website, selling the
- files, using them for derivative works etc.
- It is open for non commercial use, any company/persons using for monetary
- purposes or for resale must contact me first and possibly pay small
- royalties, or a one time fee on sales and/or use.
- By accepting and redistributing these files/design you are agreeing to these
- terms. If you do not agree, the files must be deleted/destroyed.
(End of License)