Tutorials and documentation
- Pandora - If you aren't sure what the Pandora is
- Frequently asked questions
- Quickstart - Quickly get your new Pandora up and running
- Unofficial User Manual
- Introduction to PNDs
- Frequently asked questions about PND files
- Troubleshooting common problems
- GUI (XFCE window manager and MiniMenu)
- USB compatibility list
- SD compatibility list
- Size comparisons
- Power modes
- Audio system
- Keyboard layout changer - remapping keyboard layout
- Wallpaper cronjob - Automatically change the wallpaper every x minutes
(Beware, it is possible to lose your data and need to re-flash your Pandora)
- Add custom launchers to the main menu
- Basic Linux Guide - Includes explanation of the directory structure and basic terminal commands.
- DVB-T TV on Pandora - European over-the-air digital TV
- Extend Utils - To use other Distributions, Environments and Swap from an SD card.
- Introduction to firmware - Includes how to re-flash your firmware.
- GPS - How to connect to your GPS and some information about the software available.
- Keyboard remapping
- Minimenu configuration documentation
- Mobile broadband - For those interested in using a mobile dial-up connection.
- Network Shares thread
- Mount over ssh
- Quick Change Cpu Speeds
- Running Linux from an SD card
- SD Card formatter thread
- USB reference
- vi - A few basic commands for the vi editor.
- Wireless from the Terminal
- How to back up a Root File System (on an SD Card) to an SD Card
The Software Hacking section in the forums has more information.
- Getting started with Pandora development
- Development tutorials
- Development Tools
- Porting a game and packaging it up (for complete newbies)
Firmware and OS
(Beware, you could void your warranty)
- Hardware documentation
- Pandora Hackers Manual v1.00 by MWeston (see also: case diagrams by MWeston)
- Shoulder buttons
- Using a Wiimote as a controller
- Using a Xbox Controllers for the Pandora
- Using a PS3 Controllers for the Pandora
- How To: Fix hinge holes using Sugru (case cracks, etc.)
The Hardware Hacking section in the forums has more information.
- "qemu + win 3.1 + pandora = civ 2!" (see also: discussion)
- M-Ht + Ginge = Albion And Warcraft On Pandora
- How to get UAE4ALL working on the Pandora
- How to get DOSBox working
- How to get NetKeen working on the Pandora (multiplayer DOSBox game)
If you like a tutorial, please add a wiki page for it or at least add a link to it from this page (or one of the pages listed on this page). If you are not sure how to edit the Wiki, you can refer to the Getting involved page.